Professional landscapers and serious gardeners are in awe at the design capabilities of the new iScape Elite.
This year iScape was featured at New England Grows, the largest horticultural trade show and educational conference in the North East. iScape was highly recommended by a number of their Founding Partner board members as a resource they use in their own businesses.
This Landscape Design App will help you create incredible photorealistic renderings of outdoor spaces. The new tools and features in this version give you unbelievable control over your designs.
The app is free to download but requires an Auto-Renewable Subscription to activate the software. This gives you unlimited access to everything in the app. Also any new features that will be incorporated in the near future will be included in the subscription fee at no additional cost. Additional information regarding the subscription is found below.
INNOVATIVE FEATURES INCLUDED IN ISCAPE ELITE’S SUBSCRIPTION:
• Unlimited access to the ever-increasing Image Database
• Monthly updates to the database
• My Designs – gives you the option to save multiple open-layered designs and edit them again later.
• Color Adjuster – allows you to adjust the hue, saturation, brightness and contrast of images from the database so they closely match the lighting of your base photo.
• Layer List – a section where you can view and manage all the layers that are in the design with ease.
• Cutout Tool – allows you to manually cut out images to fit your designs.
• Texture Tool – used to add or replace ground covers such as grass, mulch, pavers, stones, etc.
• iS Elite Database – used to add images to your design. Now with the drag and drop function implemented your design process will speed up tremendously
• Text Tool- used to add text. You can adjust the size and color, plus pick your font, rotate, and place the text anywhere you desire.
• Favorites – faster access to your favorite images. Simply open the image from the database and tap the star at the bottom of the screen. (No internet connection is required to access your favorites.)
• Double-tap – gives you access to the image preferences, located in the top toolbar: includes Delete Layer, Lock or Unlock Layer, Duplicate Layer, Flip Layer, and Arrange the Layers (bring to front, send to back).
• Save and Share – lets you save or share via My Designs, Camera Roll, Facebook, Email, and Print.